Dan I.B. Woods
Absolute Territory review
1300 MB available space
Avrlon.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Absolute Territory Review
Absolute Territory is an application created by Dan I.B. Woods. Absolute Territory was first published on . Absolute Territory is accessible for Steam, Other.
The Imperial Hegemony needs youEnlist and pilot advanced starfighters with a range of deadly weaponry. Use this arsenal to fight for your empire, save the colony worlds from the invading Endophora and reclaim Bold Peace. Become a hero, and restore your empire's Absolute Territory.
- WW2 style space fighter dogfights in first and third-person views
- Single player campaign with 21 missions and 6 Imperial Hegemony space fighters to fly
- Choose weapon loadouts based on missions requirements
- Newtonian physics with arcade force values balanced for fun
- Flight Computer for RCS to compensate for zero drag in space
- Circle strafe your opponents or perform epic slides
- Evade incoming weapon fire using manual thruster controls
- Create custom missions with an easy to use and robust Level Editor with access to all 11 Imperial Hegemony and Endophora space fighters, and a full arsenal of weaponry to choose
- Subscribe and play from a variety of player-made custom missions in the Steam Workshop.
- Improve your combat skills against waves of increasingly difficult opponents
- Take the ultimate challenge of The Gauntlet