Squid Monkey Studios
Arc Savior review
6 GB available space
Arc Savior Review
Arc Savior is an application by Squid Monkey Studios. Arc Savior was first published on . Arc Savior is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
"Us Terran's, a growing, prosperous people. Our bloody past has molded us into what we are today. We've learned to band together as one to survive in this cruel universe. Fending off invasions and plague, our numbers are small but our ability to persist remains..." Admiral Janus, Terran Defense Division
You must adapt, survive and persist by exploring and defending our home and way of life. Choose from our most advanced ships and weaponry to engage new enemies, some known, some unexpected.
This beautiful and brutal universe contains three immersive stories spanning a 15 year period, where you will be at the center of crucial defining moments in Terran history. Your efforts and piloting skills will determine the outcome of your people and their future.
Challenged with blazing fast dog-fights, aggressive defense systems and relentless enemy aggression, you will need razor sharp focus and pure unbridled determination if you are to succeed.
This game supports control re-mapping, but only dual analog game-pads and keyboard & mouse modes are officially supported.
- Engage various threat types, defend and destroy massive structures, adapt to a variety of attack patterns.
- Fight from your cockpit or take aim with your 3rd person view.
- Fly a variety of advanced Terran fighters, from nimble scout ships to powerful interceptors!
- Equipped your ship with an array of advanced weaponry, built for damage and utility.
- Take structures and defense systems apart piece by piece – out wit their turrets and target weak-points to immobilize or shatter sections of their hull.
- Jump into 16 different locations, beautifully crafted, all with their own stories to tell and dangers to find.
- Be at the center of 3 engaging stories, your efforts control the fate of your people.
- Dual Stick Gamepad Support as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard.