Orbt XL review
486 MB available space
Orbt XL Review
Orbt XL is an app created by Adamvision Studios. Orbt XL was first published on . Orbt XL is available on Steam, Other.
This is an 'XL' version of my mobile game 'orbt'. I have added/changed a variety of things to make it more suitable for the Steam platform. I have been learning to make games in my free time and love making small-yet-solid arcade games with simple mechanics. Please expect 'Orbt XL' to be a small, re-playable, arcade score-chaser game where the only basic goals are to constantly beat your previous score and unlock a variety of cosmetic skins. I greatly appreciate feedback and will do my best to ensure support for my games. Please contact me through Twitter, My Website, or the forums if you encounter something wrong with the game, something misleading on the store page, or you just want to say hello.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this; I really hope you enjoy playing my game.
Adam Nickerson - Adamvision Studios
Stay in orbit while avoiding obstacles or being sucked into a black hole. Survive as long as you can while dodging and weaving between the various obstacles, the closer you orbit to the center; the faster you achieve points. The longer you last, the harder it gets. Good Luck and have fun playing with gravity!
Simply pressing the orbt button allows your planet to move away from the black hole, not pressing the button forces your planet to be sucked towards the black hole.
|| Left mouse button || or || Gamepad 'A' || or ||Keyboard Space||
- Easy to learn, simple one button controls
- An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
- Unlock 15+ unique planet skins with in game points (cosmetic)
- 'Near Miss' system that awards extra points for close calls with obstacles.
- Steam Achievements, Leader board, and Trading cards! (with emoticons & profile wallpapers)
- Steam Cloud Support
- Perfect for playing a round while in Queue for another game :)
- In game translation available in 25 Languages (I did these painstakingly with Google Translate so please tell me if something isn't right)
- The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic, and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX.
- In game song is DJ Chacha - "Cover Trance"