The Stonebot Studio
Stereo Aereo review
2 GB available space
Stereo Aereo Review
Stereo Aereo is an app created by The Stonebot Studio. Stereo Aereo was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.
Stereo Aereo is a crazy musical journey through space. Use your cat-like reflexes to get into the groove and use your sense of rhythm while crossing a comic book style sci-fi universe inspired by the pop-culture influences of the 80's. Your job is to get space rock band Stereo Aereo to their 15 minutes of fame!
It's up to you to overcome Stereo Aereo's challenges: avoid the police, escape prison, battle hordes of space mobsters, and face the Queen of the space dump, in order to reach your 15 minutes of fame.
- Story driven game: experience the struggles of a small time space rockband trying to reach their long awaited 15 minutes of fame.
- Musical guide: You may want to follow the beat of the music to get the highest score as possible. Don't get pegged by obstacles, move and shoot your way to the music.
- Boss fights: YES, beat those rock hating bosses!
- Four different difficulties: Do you have the skill to beat the game at all difficulties?
- Global leaderboards: reveal your prowess to the rest of the world.
- Rocking soundtrack: an amazing soundtrack to fulfil your love for 80's rock music!
- Relive the 80's: a retro themed sci-fi universe.